Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Epic

Something epic happened........
Teddy was was giving me his puppies big and watery eyes....
Awww so cute right? When i let down my guard.......he tries to bite my nose
But at the same time...i'm trying to kiss his forehead...
so we hit on each others nose..........
He was kinda pissed and stare at me for 5 mins without moving his eyes away......
What the hell?? Was it my fault?
lols!!
Teddy has the habit of sleeping together with me.......
sometimes i will forget that he is sleeping ON me......
so ytd i turn...........
my blanket falls...........teddy fall as well............
and he whine..........lucky i got the habit of warpping him up with his blankets....
Nobody is hurt.........just shock..
hahahaha
Seriously....it was an accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment