Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Adding More x Bridesmaid

I wanna thank my 10 followers who follow my blog except for yume :x
A friend of mine, from secondary school days....lost contact for 9 years..1year younger then me
and today...she sms-ed me with a shocking news
Guess what? She's getting married soon!
Wow! That's not the shocking part..........what make me worried was.....
She wants me to be her bridesmaid...
She asked a old lady like me to be her bridesmaid.........i'm so worried
As my feelings had already told me...
2011 will be a great year for me

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm wondering if you're still selling the Ma*rs black cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe i think you will be a pretty and hot bridesmaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY YOU SUCK WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EXCEPT ME!?

    ReplyDelete