Sunday, February 20, 2011

China Glaze Crackle x Navel Piercing

China Glaze Crackle Glaze
My sis and I ordered Crackle Glaze yesterday, and we're so excited about it.
Please note that photo's below are from Tamptalia, she is doing super informative reviews on it.
I'm only trying to show the colours here..
Crushed Candy , Fault Line , Broken Hearted



Black Mesh , Cracked Concrete , Lighting Bold

Those names that were bold means it's the colour we bought.

Can't wait for it to crack on my nails!

And yes!

About my navel right? Ya ya...since 1.5 months ago, my navel piercing has been infected.... yesterday ...it was bleeding real bad. and I looked at my sis, with my blooding belly button and said : It is time to let it heal...

I'm not gonna pierce anywhere anymore.

I believe one of the reason was teddy, he keeps standing on my navel piercing (he is bout 2.5kg)

lol...i'm not blaming him...

I love him so much..so how could i?

Haha's bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment