Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Year 2007 - 2011 (Feb) of Me

2007 when I started working in cosafe maid cafe (right)




2007 - Kesalan Patharan Cosmetics (Japan) with Fion. I became rounder when i worked there.. eat, sit, sleep & shop (I'm not working at all :x)




2009 When i attend jennifer's wedding dinner and i spill orange soda on myself.



Still 2009, trying on my wig with Magic To Love perfume bottle




2010 photo taken right after i've pierced my eyebrows. After i quit A87.
Lady boss has been spreading bad rumours (she came up with her fake stories and make herself sounds like an angel) about me & yume. I don't care if she is reading this. Bitch!



Dyed my hair black cause....i looked too ah lian-ish


2010 November - dye white blonde


Wig from japan arrived~~ Trying them on..




er...and now..




Became ugly................so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment