Saturday, May 28, 2011

hopping

Opps! I spend money again T^T


I really gonna control myself!!


Okay, first item i bought recently in 2 weeks, Rabito's iphone casing.

I guess everyone knows this bunny casing long ago~~ But i've just received it few days ago.



Super cute but.......kinda hard to use. Extra long ears...& bunny tail keeps falling off >.<

So i have to remove it.











Love this so much!




Im not a nail kind of person, but once it a while......oh well.





Kitson L.A Bag.........Love it love it love it!!

It blings!!!! Well its time for me to change to a new bag~




Cause watsin were having promo, 2nd item for $1, so me and keita share the amount into 2. So our necklaces cost only 10bucks each!





Bought this dress right after my interview~

They sells lots of nice dress... hostess & clubbing dress..but hmm it's quite expensive.









I've got too much stuff to worried about, so i could't really sleep/rest well...

And this!! it did not work on me.




I'm ending this post with me picture, Heehee...


1 comment:

  1. my daddy uses the bodyshop's Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. it works for him!

    ReplyDelete