Saturday, October 30, 2010

Are you feeling lonely??


I mean who wouldn't...




There's always some seasons that people will feel down, stress, emo or lonely.....



I discovered people should not depand on others and don't trust anyone that easily. I've understand that when i was in secondary school, my endless nightmares of being bullied by people whom i've trusted.



Not only that, even at work..

You will meet people who is total irresponsible, don't ever tell me "cause she got no experience at all" or "she is only 16, what do you expect?"



Please!! Use your brain!! Don't bull shit me!



Understanding that there will be alot of happening going on if i stay and continue to work for them. So i left.



I love shopping, no matter alone or with friends..I can always enjoy myself.


Shopping alone was great! I'll always get to know more people with has similar topics/interest as i am or meeting up with interesting people.




I've u-turn my interests, and everything will be confirmed after i meet up with fion.




As always, i love to do things alone. Even collection of teddy today (confirmed name)



Teddy, Male, one and a half months old



Well, i drop off at the wrong stops and i'm lost!



No cab....shoe spoiled and i nearly fall




No choice but to call a cab to find my way there........



Teddy's in the pet's carrier






Home..............(he is feeling stress)






Love his hime eyebrow







The way he sleeps is like.................SUPER CUTE!!





Slightly bigger then my palm









Sometimes he will cry, with tears around his eyes................missing his parents/brothers i think



I feel so guilty bout it. Haha



And his eyes colour became light greyish blue.............




I'm still feeling sick..................did not eat anything today...just a cup of milk tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment