Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hair x tattoo



I decided to slow things down a little.

Maybe i have been trying to rush or squeeze something that i've been planning to do..


Wonder what i am talking about? (It's my secrets)










Was thinking of doing this cause......................its damn chio lah!
I wanted to do butterfly on my leg but.............many many reasons not to do so.

Plus i love blue




I love this hairstyle so much!! Wonder if i should give it a try....or was it too much for me?


Well..since i've decided to bleach my hair to light blonde, cutting short shouldn't be a problem at all. Even if i don't like it...i can always wear hair extensions. Right?



Photo Credits goes to mai


If you are reading this, pls give me your comments.



Kinda miss my butler days.........

No comments:

Post a Comment