Sunday, November 14, 2010

CMK x Items From Japan Arrived!


Yes yes, went to Cawaii Maid Kohii again^^

And enjoy my fav. drink Rose Sake~~~




This cawaii neko was done by Fion (a.k.a yui in the cafe)




Fion's self designed drink, it taste great. A candy kinda taste with a hint of mint. Well...i called it Alice in Wonderland^^v


But it's not in the menu





After you gave it a stir,it will turn into dark purple


Lavender cake was ordered by Keita....lol lol lol






Bought 2 tops for teddy but in the end its still TOO big for him >.<


Ya ya i know but this pink top is SO cute!!




My sis bought this rain coat for teddy...from daiso



Wee~~~ My items has arrived!! Thanks Yukiko-san!





My wiggy~~~ It cost quite alot but its worth it! So soft and pretty!




Diamond Lash~~~~~




Ma*rs's zebra top ~



The back~




My fav item of all.... d.i.a's lace top~




Collar~







Just the Dress~


The bottom lashive used is slightly different then before.


Yawnz..i shall take my afternoon naps later again^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment