Monday, November 1, 2010

Teddy

I really need to get some rest!!
-
-
-
-
I have been waking up every 30mins again............teddy~~ Let me get some peaceful rest tonight okay?? P.L.E.A.S.E~~~~~~~~~ (feels like crying somehow cause i know he wouldn't).
-
-
-
-
-
-
Just found out that teddy might be afraid to sleep at night when it's dark. In the morning, he can be SO playful, full of engery (mine was drained away), and he can even sleep for 2hours every naps.
-
-
-
-
-
This morning @ 3am, while everyone was sleeping, and after i've off my computers.........
-
-
-
-
-
I'm doing this..............
-
-
Mashing his dog food into powders........
-
It's the amount enough for the whole day today.
-
-
While the poor poor me was mashing his foods, he was..............................
-
-
S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G so happily away~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now with super thick/black dark circles around my eyes blogging....he is..........
-
-
again...........nice afternoon naps




His eyes colour has changed from light blue to light blueish grey....
-
-
Hahas picture of teddy's face



You may think why does all the pictures i've post (of teddy) was him sleeping...
Cause.......he sleeps most of the time.





Well well.........i've miss my chance of ordering queenie lens and now here's my chance!!
-
-
Great! I've heard great comments about it.
-
-
-
Can't wait for queenie's spree to close and try the lens out...!!!
-
And my I.fairy was oos again!!
-
But! It's alright......people has been wearing I.fairy so much that i started hating it.











Yawnzzzz I hope i can get some rest later on................

No comments:

Post a Comment