Monday, January 24, 2011

Bugis St x Milly's

I actually had my appointment at 3pm yesterday, but because my hair colour currently was (Light Blonde) - Ash Green Blonde, they'll have to bleach the hair extension twice, and dye it with colour. I waited bout 2hours 30mins so i went back to check with them again and.....i waited another 30mins cause a customer who came after me was bleaching her hair.
I hate waiting, but i wonder why.......ytd i wasn't angry/pissed at all..
But! In that 3 hours......i bought.................. -_-;;;
Perfumes!
Harajuku Lovers, Wanted to lay my hands on these since last year's AFA.
I'm so happy that rock me has mini version!
Without thinking much, i've added this in.......

Back to what i've used for 2 years........I love envy SO MUCH that i'm back using it again.


Night of fancy~~~
I did not get the new anna sui perfume (forgot what it was called) was because it smells like....fong yu..



D&G Number 3...it smells so fresh! Like i've just got out of bath room (bathing)





Versace Bright Crystal smells so much like............fruits~




I nearly went crazy after seeing nice clothing selling in bugis st.





puffy skirt..



Super diamond/crystal-ish belt...love them!
I'm so crazy for hime nana's recent post in her blog!!
Love how she matches the clothing and shirts!
Because tutuHA is only available in japan, i'll got to find similar ones.......



Well........i match it this way............what do you think?


muahahahahaha i love leopard prints......


Zoom in the crystal skull



Pink Dress........


Lastly! Milly's!!
I've done it, totally 270 hair extensions (50 for free)
Because i requested to make it thick~~~~ lol
They were prof, they asked me whether i have done any hair extensions before?
I said no, and they explains to me how to look after it, making it soft etc..
After that, a little trimming and she curl my hair for me..........
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!



My braiding hair extensions was done by Daniel (well...some girls came to help because customers keeps coming in trimming their hair so he have to serve them)




and...........................this is it!


So...how do you think?




and before~~

If you're able to tell my hair colours..........it looks more like ciel's colour nowadays..
(Ciel from kuroshitsuji)



I hope you love reading my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Wah should totally go Malaysia do. My friend tell me Malaysia ah, he bleach twice plus dye hair plus the shampoo and stuff RM100. He say Singapore cheat money one. ROFL.

    And Faar East Plaza have 100 extension free 100 de leh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the same shop~~
    Cause if black/dark brown they'll free 100pcs.
    Mine was bleached plus dye extensions so they only free 50pcs.

    ReplyDelete