Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fion

It's been so long since i last saw fion (Yui from cmk)
As usual, after her work we meet at bugis and went to goldenmile for some thaifood.
Shit!! I forgot how you say milk tea in thai!!
First of all, my skin has becoming better. All thanks to E.Magic.
Currently i need a good makeup base for dry skin like mine.
Wee..i'm wearing my leopard print skull top with my super glittering belt.

and yes, i love my hair extensions.


Haha fion trying to cover her tummy...(lol)
Things has been going smoothly for her..i'm glad.
Heard that there is some erm......cat fights/back stab stuff going on and on......
Hey! it's seriously stupid and childish! Grow up girls.
If you did anything bad, Hell will always reserve a sit/space for you. Trust me!
Well...like i care




I'm into sayaka's eye makeup and has been trying to get her lashes.
And again..i love my i.fairy cherry gold lens!



Teddy!!





So cute~~~~~




I'll blog bout universal studio soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment