Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Updates : Taobao x Mbok Aunction

Taobao Updates From Taobaolovers.
Finally i've received them after 1 month plus.
I ordered 5 items but 2 were oos.
Which means i only got 3 items left but i only love 2 out of 3 items.
So...i'm selling some items off for my next post. Real soon, within 5 mins after this.
First, it was said to be EMODA and guess what?! It's not!!
I'm so pissed! I love emoda so much and its one of the items that i have been looking forward to.
Brand : Moussy
Close up

Brand Tag


2nd item........Ageha style (which i LOVE)

It looks really nice when you wear them!


This one were special, they even included in a pearl hairband and their name card.




Back~~


Freebies






Mbok Updates

Thru EMS cause i wanna receive them asap. EMS were totally a killer! But ya..




First!! Ma*rs Rose x Leopard Mini Dress
A dress that i wanted so badly after steph has it >.<
It took me bout 3hours to look thru mbok for this. Totally worth getting it.



2nd~~ tutuHA top




This pink dress.........................i'm selling it off too.
Too bright for me...





The actual colour




Tralala white dress
I'm selling this off as well cause its big.








Ma*rs






Neko furry jacket
THE BEST ITEM THAT I'VE BOUGHT!
LOVE IT SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!



The Tag





Details on the ears



The fur was super smooth and soft! Totally worth the price!
There's 5 more items that i did not take pic of, Prisila Half Wig, Golds Infinity Rose & Strawberry Hair Spray & 2 box of diamond lash.
I'll be updating it erm...soon??
Thanks for reading my blog!



2 comments:

  1. hehehehe you bought so many stuff!

    they are all very YOU <3
    hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that time I wanted to but the third item also but it's bareback so I cannot wear. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete