Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Confess

Boohoohoo~~


I wanna confess something..Something i did yesterday..

Will my wallet forgive me?


I feel so bad..that my face is turning pale & blue...



That was...........i purchased The Legend Of Heroes : Trails In The Sky Premium Edition

(3rd series)


Currently i'm playing in...(I stop playing cause it's low batt..charging it now)



DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE RPG GAMES??


Silent Hill & The Legends Of Heroes Series is my love!!






Well...i swear that the girl you saw in the poster are much more less loony-ish, childish & chibi looking in the game. I still love alvin~~~



It's not only that!


Something is making me so scared!! I scared i can't stop myself...




and that was.................






Forgive me..........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment