Thursday, April 14, 2011

- Sandra

I apologise to you here. Will mail out by tmr.



To those who bought items from me :


Kindly note that :


- Goods sold are not refundable

- If the item were delivered to you late/lost of mail, i shall not be responsible for it (stop telling me to refund you your payment in almost every email/pm)


- Why yes, those who are below 18, PLEASE ask your parents before you purchase any item from me.



Lastly, I DO NOT SERVE PRINCESSES! So don't act like one or you will be ignored.

2 comments:

  1. ah!! Its okay, I'm just glad you got back to my inquiry. Just hope you're feelin better and send it to me when you can.

    Btw when r u cosplayin alois? Cuz I'm also cosplaying him for cosfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm cosing him on cosfest day 1~~
    I'll mail out tmr, will sms you once its done^^

    ReplyDelete