Sunday, May 1, 2011

For Sale : Melliesh BB Base



As you know...i just received this item last week like few days ago.


It's seriously too dark for my skin, well...unless i have blonde hair (cause i'm gonna dye my hair to chocolate brown) i don't mind using it. Too bad that i am changing my hair colour, so i have to sell it. If you're skin are close to that or would like to look more tan-nish, this product is good. Light coverage, non-drying/oily.


Tried twice on my hand, ones to explain why i am selling this.



Packaging is cute with yui is on the cover.



Back of it



The huge sponge is included, brand new un-touched.
Please don't mind the cesar lamb box..it's JUST a box.


The colour



On my hand..



Able to tell where i apply it at right?



I'm selling this item at SGD35, kindly comment below if you are interested.



3Q~




No comments:

Post a Comment