Friday, January 6, 2012

Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates..Happy year 2012 people^^





If you're thinking..."what the hack?" It's teddy's new toy. Cute right?


I'm also updating my new clothes from taobao, trades & bought online.



This 2 piece set are from stella, i believe that those who reads ageha will know what/where you can get them.



Laces short :)




Taobao items are finally here, first..1 of the item is oos & another was send to me wrongly. And all i left was 2 dress. I'm selling one of it in my facebook...so check my fb if you are keen.



Super love this dress, Super love...MUAHAHAHA that's all i can say.



I stick crystals on the cross to make it look nicer..


Received my items from steph, both from ma*rs

Really hate the quality of this top...it looks pretty....silky but its not! It's pretty..yes but the material is so rough...*sad*




Ma*rs dress..HAHAHA love it



Was playing around with photoshop & changed my hair colour of it..


Totally in love with it! SO am gonna dye cool ash soon..hopefully before chinese new year!


That's all people.....



Byes!


No comments:

Post a Comment