Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Did you guys enjoy your valentine's day?

No matter you're single or attached...there's always someone there for you..

Like friends, boyfriends or family :)


If you're asking bout me..yes i love it

But look, i'm single and yet im able to enjoy my v day being single...


WHY?

Because there's friends i love....so much that i have to do something for them




I am trying to make cakepop but cause something was ruined...i changed my mind in making it..

Nearly gave up but i still wanna try harder just for my friends...


So i finally make it..here's the results



Please pardon me, it is my first time making something for someone.


And a friend make this in return..so sweet right?
He took 5 hours making it..(1hr per rose)


First time received flowers, somemore its handmade...

I love to act like i don't care at all but on my way home, i was so touched that i cried.

Cab uncle played sad love song for me secretly cause he thinks that i got dumped...LOL


Alright, I'm ending this post with 2 of my photo (ya ya wan puke?)









♥ Miki


No comments:

Post a Comment